This must be from an accredited school of training or you must meet the Association’s criteria for prior learning.
- Accredited schools of training are defined as those who are Associate Members of the UKCHO.
- The Association’s criteria for prior learning are as follows:
– You must have attended a hypnotherapy course consisting of a minimum of 120 hours face to face teaching and a minimum of 450 hours study.
– The course must adhere to the National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy
Solution Focused Training
All members are required to have undertaken accredited Solution Focused training, either as an integral part of their Hypnotherapy Training or as a separate course of study.
Accredited Solution Focused Training is defined as meeting all of the following criteria:
- Training from one of the following:
– An accredited school (see above)
– A nationally recognised centre of excellence (eg BRIEF)
– The AfSFH
- Consisting of a minimum of 100 hours of study relating to Solution Focused techniques and principles, to include guided learning and preparation of assessment material
- Including a formal assessment and completion of at least 5 case histories demonstrating an understanding of Solution Focused techniques and principles.